Saturday, February 26, 2005

part six and a half

Day Fifteen - Travel back through Lombok but with a pause in the rain forest (trees do not grow there so much as detonate very slowly from the earth in the form and dimension of an atom bob exploding - as glorious a sight as can be imagined - are you imagining? OK double that and you might be half way to it) and a short consultation with the monkee population there. They assure me that despite how things might appear to me now the universe is no doubt unfolding as it should. Far be it from me to dispute monkeee wisdom but just between us I am not entirely certain that this is true and have been plagued for some decades now by the notion that I should attempt to intervene in some way with the universe and it's unfolding. If only I knew where to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home