Saturday, May 14, 2005

still a savage

We have looked at this thing from every concievable angle and what it comes down to is this: Do smokers, individualy, have enough respect for other people to take their habit somewhere that it doesn't constitute a major irritation? Or do they want to continue stink up the social venues in a way that is nauseating to non smokers? That's all there is to it. As a smoker you either get on the right side of this or... well, you can form your own conclusions.

Let it be understood that I comprehend the sentiments of those who think that the pub is the last bastion of whogivesafuckism, and, like loretta, to an extent, I sympathize. I spent my first night at the Balmoral at sixteen for god's sake. I practically have a Phd in whogivesafuckism, but these days my whogivesafuckism is running more towards the whogivesafuckismifyouthinkyouhavearighttosmoke school of thought. I may be an English teacher but deep down I'm still a savage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home