Saturday, February 26, 2005

what if nothing existed?

I mean nothing at all. No earth, no moon, no universe.... nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zippity doo dah day. What then? And what if I hit your big toe with a hammer? How about that? I bet you wouldn't think you were so smart then. And why do some people have such warm silky smooth saliva while others have saliva the consistency of ice coffee? And why why? Why not what? Hello?

fred smith wrote - bob, step back from the ledge and put the gun down.

bob wrote - Maoman has informed me yet again that posting stupidity is a form of spamming and against forum rules so I guess I'll go trim my fingernails or something before I say something stupid again. Of course there was no really good reason for me to inform you of my intention to trim my fingernails and I could in fact be lying about that. I could be back up on the roof adjusting the sights on my rifle as we converse through this strange and somehow vaguely profound medium of the written word which, in it's apparent simplicity, actually represents the highest art form owing to the fact that it is a representation of the spoken word and hence may draw forth from the soul of man a vocalization of these insights at some far distant date or location and while one might still wonder about what it would be like if there were nothing, no earth no moon no nothing Nada Ziich Zippity Doo Dah Day this question somehow no longer occupies your consciousness in such a persistant way and in the end just going with the flow, hanging on, and enjoying the ride seems perhaps to be the preferable option unless of course....

Tainan cowboy wrote - Bob, can you repost this in Norgie, Finnish, Latvian and add some sexual innuendo to it? Thanks
_________________
**************************

truant wrote - Don't forget.


Sandman wrote - Better yet, go away and write some more about your trip to Bali. That's interesting, fun, informative and IMO very well written -- much better than the twaddle you've posted in this thread. Wink
_________________

bob wrote - OK. What day are we on again? Or Or should I tell one of the same days again only differently and in Latvian and with sexual innuendo. It's your call.

Yellow Cartman wrote - Yes, bob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home